ASI Offers a Range of Career Experiences
Looking for a work environment where you feel recognized and rewarded for your contribution? If so, we may have the perfect career opportunity for you. ASI prides themselves on the highest client satisfaction and lowest employee turnover rate. We are continually growing and therefore seeking sharp, talented, and reliable engineers.
ASI offers a friendly relaxed work environment with a very competitive benefits and compensation package. ASI includes a team of highly talented and highly motivated professionals with a broad experience base in complex system and engineering solutions.
Candidates must have US Citizenship, impeccable references, great communication skills, and willing to embrace a hard-working and highly-ethical career.
- Please submit questions and/or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASI Currently Has Openings for:
Aerospace Guidance, Navigation, and Control System Engineer
Work in a growing small company environment to develop space vehicle and atmospheric flight Guidance, Navigation, and Control (GN&C) Subsystems for cutting edge commercial and government programs from small rapid low-cost systems through $100M+ systems. Work to include all facets of the engineering life cycle: spacecraft concept and algorithm development, subsystem requirements development, detailed control loop and/or estimator analysis and design, GN&C hardware component selection, GN&C software development, subsystem integration & test (I&T), and vehicle I&T. Current projects include launch vehicles, space planes, small LEO spacecraft, interplanetary spacecraft, and guidance, navigation & rendezvous systems. Programming experience in MATLAB/Simulink & C++ required.
Familiarity with both atmospheric flight and space flight strongly desired. Hardware-in-the-loop Simulation, ADCS spacecraft design, UX, GUI development, aerodynamic testing, aerosurface control, autonomous flight, monte-carlo simulation, simulation of physical systems, digital filtering, Kalman filters, frequency domain stability analysis, guide-law development, autopilot design, atmospheric reentry, strong software skills.
Bachelor’s degree from accredited engineering college required, or related fields. Advanced degree desired. Experience levels from 0-10 years considered. Must be a US citizen.
Advanced Solutions Inc. is a growing company seeking an Electrical/Electronics Engineer with experience in the Space Industry. The primary responsibility of this role will be to help develop and test space and atmospheric flight vehicles. This is a multi-faceted position to support the assembly, test and integration for a variety of commercial and government programs. Job duties potentially include:
- Assembly of test and flight components
- Printed circuit board design and layout along with oversight of fabrication
- Hardware (electrical and mechanical) support of component, subsystem, and system testing
- Test fixture design and fabrication
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Test plan, procedure, and script generation
- Analog and digital prototyping of circuits, circuit analysis and electrical troubleshooting
- Experience with system integration and testing, in particular with spacecraft systems
- Experience with printed circuit board layout and design (OrCAD, EAGLE or similar)
- Experience with MIL-SPEC cables, connectors, and harnesses (design and manufacturing, flight and commercial)
- Experience building electronic cabinets, test equipment, cables, circuits and small mechanical structures
- Experience in Solidworks mechanical and electrical platforms
- Familiarity with various communication protocols including SPI, I2C, TCP, and UDP
- Familiarity with C/C++
- Proficiency with Linux and Python
Senior Guidance, Navigation, and Control System Engineer
Work in a fast-paced small company environment to develop space vehicle and/or atmospheric flight Guidance, Navigation, and Control (GN&C) Subsystems for cutting edge commercial and government programs from small rapid low-cost systems through $100M+ systems. Work to include all facets of the engineering life cycle: spacecraft concept and algorithm development, subsystem requirements development, detailed GN&C design, subsystem integration & test (I&T), and vehicle I&T.
Seeking a senior engineer with strong experience in spacecraft navigation and/or guidance systems design. Successful candidate must demonstrate a firm grasp of spacecraft GN&C concepts and applications, showing progressive increases in responsibility. Experience with planetary landers and RPOD (Rendezvous Proximity Operations and Docking) systems is highly desired.
Technical Areas of Interest:
- Kalman Filter Design and Navigation
- Model of sensor systems, including LIDAR and Vision Navigation
- Spacecraft Rendezvous and Proximity Operations
- Guide-Law Development
- Planetary Entry Descent and Landing
- Orbital Mechanics
- Jitter and Line-of-Sight Stability Analysis
Skills of Interest:
- Presentation and technical writing
- Architecture development
- Software development
- Simulation development
- Systems integration
- Leadership, planning, and vision
Tools Experience: C++, MATLAB, Simulink, Python, STK, Visual Studio, git, BitBucket, JIRA
Additional expertise in aerospace subsystems (GN&C, Aerodynamics, Avionics, Flight Software, Power, Communications, Thermal, Structures & Mechanisms) is a plus. Bachelor’s degree from accredited engineering college required, or related fields. Advanced degree desired. Experience levels from 8-20 years considered. Must be a US citizen.